In all cases, Contests Managers will have sole discretion on the final rulings regarding any disputes.
Some quick notes on the way PlayAction will grade its contests.
FIRST OFFENSIVE PLAY
- Any pass attempt will be ruled a pass
- Any rush will be ruled a rush
- A sack will be ruled a pass
- A QB rush will be ruled a run
WILL THERE BE A SUCCESSFUL CHALLENGE?
- Challenge must be initiated by a team
- Call must be reversed
COMMERICAL TO AIR FIRST
- Starts after the Opening Kickoff
WILL A TEAM SCORE THREE STRAIGHT TIMES?
- Does not include PAT attempts
- 0.5 sack=Sack
- Pass TDs not included unless explicitly noted as such
- If a penalty negates a play, the result of that play will not be counted
When in doubt, official NFL box score will be used and/or DraftKings settlement rulings will be relied upon for disputes.
But above all, Contest Managers reserve sole discretion on final rulings regarding their contests.